Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Why am I now just discovering this?!?



At an auction at our church not too long ago, I bid on a basket full of bike goodies.  Things like CO2 cartridges, a water bottle, Sports Beans, Gu, and a tube of Chamois Butt'r.  I have never used this stuff or anything like it.  I guess I just thought my um...discomfort, to put it mildly, in the saddle was normal and part of riding. Well, after a particularly painful ride, it dawned on me that maybe I should try this stuff.  Did so today on my 30 miler with climbing.  I will just leave it at this....WHY AM I JUST NOW DISCOVERING THIS?!?!  Seriously, I am so slow at times, or a little late to the party...however you want to put it.  You would think that with all the time I spend on BT, or reading tri blogs, etc, that I would have clued in sooner.  Oh well.  Better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment