Saturday, November 10, 2012

Life happens

Well, this was supposed to be week 4 of Insanity.  I only did one of the 6 workouts this week.  I had a week of several early morning meetings and then class this week with some projects due, and then the other mornings, lets face it, I was too damn tired to get my fat apple out of bed.  So I hit the work out today and it killed me!  I guess that is what I get for taking a week off, I don't just get my butt kicked like normal, I get killed!

Luckily with looking at the calender, this coming week is supposed to be a "recovery" week with some light yoga every day, and nothing too bad.  I have decided to make up the workouts I missed in the mornings, then do the yoga in the evenings, and be back on track.  It isn't too hard to double up on these work outs if some of the recovery ones are the second one of the day.  Stupid me for slacking off though!

In other news, I have decided to try a new product.  I am doing the Total Lean 7 day FAST from GNC.  I think the reason this appealed to me is that I have hit a weight plateau, and needed something to kick start it. This is a cleanse, but not one where you stop eating.  You still stick to a 1500 calorie a day diet (for some this may be a huge restriction, but it is what I have been aiming for) but you use their protein shakes 2x a day, plus some vitamins, and other stuff as well.  I will let you know how it goes, it starts tomorrow!

So back on the wagon for me.  I really enjoy these work outs...when they are done:)  I just had a crazy week, was lacking in motivation, and now to get back at it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment