Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New Gear

Who doesn't love new stuff?  I think you know you are a triathlete when you are more excited about new training gear than just about anything.  I could care less about shoe, clothes, or jewelry shopping any more, unless it is tri related!  Ha!  Anyhow, I added one of these to my training arsenal this week....

I have found that my older one with just two bottles isn't cutting it anymore.  It is too hot, and my runs are getting too long for me to just do the two bottle belt for anything over 6-8 miles.  So, I upgraded this week.  I am excited to try it on my 14 miler this week.  I debated several options for hydration while running, and in the end I thought, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". Meaning if my old system worked well, just needed more capacity, stick with that.  So, that's what I did.  What do you use to hydrate on long runs?

Happy training all!

No comments:

Post a Comment