Friday, February 3, 2012

Registered for another race!

I got a link on Facebook last week for an all women's bike event in late August.  It is for all levels of cyclists with distances ranging from 18-75 miles.  I chose the 50 mile one.  I signed up this week and I am doing it with a friend!  Can't wait! 

It leaves from Mountain Green and then goes south towards East Canyon, depending on what distance you choose.  There are several hill climbs and it is a fun supportive thing, not competitive.  It looks like a ton of fun and I am loving the idea of doing all of these different events!  Running has and always will be my first love, but the variety in my work outs, training, and events has been more fun than I could have imagined.

So, that makes my list of officially registered for races as follows for 2012:

4/21 Salt Lake City Half Marathon
5/19 Women of Steel Sprint Triathlon
6/9 Daybreak Sprint Triathlon
8/18 Wildflower Pedalfest

I have a  list of others on my wish list, but I have to be careful which ones I choose with family vacations, school conferences, and everything else going on in my crazy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment