Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The hunt has ended!

Yes, the hunt for a bike has ended with the beauty pictured above.  For Valentine's this year,I got a bike.  It will probably end up being my birthday and Mother's Day present too.  Maybe Christmas.  But I don't care...I am so excited to finally have one!  It is going to be so much fun!  I have already bought plenty to go with it...from the helmet (very girly), some padded shorts and full tights, the shoes, a drink cage, a girly water bottle, and  gloves.  I am going to get out on Saturday and try a real ride on it.  I got it fitted to me, and I brought it home, and the funny thing is I can't bring myself to leave it in the garage!  There have been so many bike thefts in our neighborhood in the past year, I have it in the storage room in the basement.  Not taking any chances here!  It is way nicer than I thought I would be able to get, and I am just so excited I can't stand it!  I will keep you all posted on my entering the cycling part of my tri training!

No comments:

Post a Comment