A few things on my mind or favorites this week:
1) These. Love them. Had never tried the flavor prior to the Triple Bypass, but they ROCK! They also have a higher sodium content for hot races or heavy sweaters. The only thing I could add to them is caffeine :). Shocker, I know. They would be perfect then!
2) This guy! Dr. Bennett at Performance Heath Institute. He's a sports medicine chiropractor that has worked with athletes in Kona, is a triathlete himself, and just "gets" it. I am not sure why what he does works, but it does and I have no pain in my neck/back/shoulders this week. He's going to be my go to guy for IM training!
3) These contact lenses. For the first time I can actually stand contacts! I think my first go at them wasn't great and going to a different doctor not only got the prescription right, but the type of lense. I'm loving not wearing glasses!
4) This text! I have told Ken that I need him to take a tough love approach to me and my training and kick my lazy arse out of bed if I don't get up by the time he leaves for work. He is out of town with the youth from church at a Youth Conference so he sent me this text. He has no idea how much these little things make me smile! I really going to need this come IM training!
5) This kid! I signed him up for his first triathlon that's tomorrow! I am so proud of him! He's way excited and already is wanting to make sure his outfit matches his bike. No idea where he got that :P.....