Monday, August 13, 2012

Christmas in August! It's race time!

Well, after a too long break from racing, it is race week again!  And if that wasn't enough, I am racing the next THREE weekends!  I am so excited about this I could scream.  I made the crappy mistake of not planning this race season smart enough to space them a little better, but all my events this season were either front loaded or back loaded on the season with a 9 week break in the middle.  I will NOT be making the same mistake next year, but I am so excited about the next few weeks!  I have Wildflower Pedalfest this weekend, the Bear Lake Brawl Oly distance next week, and then Man vs. Mud the weekend after that.  They are all different types of races, but racing nonetheless.  I need to add to my race bling collection!

Happy training all!

No comments:

Post a Comment